You know you are a Chinese girl who lives abroad when each time you visit China, you do the following things:
1. Go to hair dresser with your best friend(We all tend to get curly hair!)
2. Spend a few euro to get a manicure just because you could never afford it in Belgium
3. Look for places to get coffee every day, and regret not bring some coffee powder home
4. Meet your friends even though you could only spend time for a few hours
5. You bring a pair of worn high heels to China so that people can fix the heel for 1 euro instead of 8 euro in Belgium
6. You have loads of fun going to food market to do groceries for cooking and you saw with your eyes how a fish was killed, cleaned and chopped before the vendor hand it to you
7. Get really stressed when going to public toilet
Remind yourself 100 times to bring some toilet paper before going out
8. Get annoyed about cars honking all the time
9. Whenever friends want to go to KFC, MacDonald, Di-cos, you frown
10. You need to switch your brain to Chinese IT system: Facebook -> Wechat, Youtube -> YouKu, Google -> Baidu…
把你脑中整个IT系统统统换成中国，facebook – 微信，youtube – 优酷， 谷歌- 百度
11. Your Belgian friends have to download what’s-app because that is the only way to reach you
12. You carry 2 telephones with you(one with only Chinese number, and apps) and sometimes get confused
你随身带两个手机，一个中国号码和中国app, 一个比利时的号码， 有时候自己的搞糊涂了
13. You travel around China and publish your location on Wechat so that your friends can propose to meet you
14. You love Chinese food, but after a while you would rather cook yourself for the families
15. You go to eat hotpot, you enjoy the food so much and you cry all the time(too spicy)
16. You ditch your partner and share the bed with you sister or mother, because you want to share some heart to heart talk until 3 am
17. You say all the time “every time I come back, so mush has changed!”
18. You ask yourself why you cannot get a taxi on the street any more, then your friends told you “You are out! We all order taxi on the phone, the taxi divers are always in mission..”
你问自己为什么在街上都打不到车了， 原来大家都用滴滴打车！ 出租车司机随时都有任务在身！
19. It is a battle to pay for the bill(for dinner) because everyone in China wants to pay!
20. You get fat!
21. You get cold because of the weather and air quality
22. You blow your nose in public, then feels awkward.
23. You literally get lost.
If you are like me, do you do any of the things above? Which one do you think is the most uncommon one? Let me know!
Some photos are from the internet.